Enjoy BBQ grilled chicken at your next summertime family get-together. BBQ sauce and chicken are soul mates.
Whether you are picnicking or tailgating, I’m sure there will be some grilling going on. The BBQ chicken was a staple at our Memorial Day get-togethers.
Summertime is grill time!
BBQ Grilled Chicken Breast & Memorial Day Memories
I talk about my family’s Memorial Day menu in my post about Memorial Day.
BBQ Grilled Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breasts boneless or bone-in
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grids.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper or your favorite rub.
- Place the chicken meat side down on the grill. Grill boneless breasts 10 minutes and bone-in breasts 14 minutes.
- Turn, the breasts and grill for times as before basting with BBQ sauce about a minute before done. Use a meat thermometer and check that temperature is 165 degrees in the thickest part of the breast.