Beef and Noodles Made Quickly
Beef and noodles are made quick and easy using a prepared beef roast and other convenience foods.
When I have forgotten to plan for a meal, I turn to this quick meal.
How to make Beef and Noodles:
- Cook the noodles in boiling beef broth/stock in a large pot.
- Once the noodles are tender, add the onions, the beef roast, and a can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Simmer until heated through and serve in a bowl or over mashed potatoes. I use Idahoan Real Premium Mashed Potatoes. They are made with 100% Idaho russet potatoes. I fix them in the microwave.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information read my Disclosure.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Quick and Easy Beef and Noodles
- 12 oz egg noodles dry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 32 oz beef broth
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup 10.5 oz
- 1/4 c onions diced and sauteed or 1 cube of Pop & Cook Sauteed Glazed Onions
- 2 c cooked beef diced or one package of Hormel Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus
- water as needed to keep the noodles simmering in liquid
- 1/2 c mushrooms sliced
- Pour broth into a dutch oven and bring to a boil.
- Now, add noodles to the boiling broth. Return stock to a boil. Add water, as needed, to keep the noodles simmering in liquid.
- Once the noodles are tender, stir in the onion cube, the beef, and the can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Let the pot simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve your beef and noodles in a bowl or serve over mashed potatoes.
Products I Used
Another comfort food recipe of mine is Basic Meatloaf.
""As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases."