Last Updated on July 1, 2022 by Cheryl Moreo
Beef and Noodles Made Quickly
Using readily available convenience foods, you can quickly and effortlessly prepare a delicious dish of beef and noodles using a pre-made beef roast.
When meal planning slips my mind, I resort to this convenient dish.
How to make Beef and Noodles:
- Cook the noodles in boiling beef broth/stock in a large pot.
- Once the noodles are tender, add the onions, the beef roast, and a can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Simmer until heated through, and serve in a bowl or over mashed potatoes. I use Idahoan Real Premium Mashed Potatoes. They are made with 100% Idaho russet potatoes. I fix them in the microwave.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, read my Disclosure.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Quick and Easy Beef and Noodles
- Pour broth into a dutch oven and bring to a boil.
- Now, add noodles to the boiling broth. Return stock to a boil. Add water, as needed, to keep the noodles simmering in liquid.
- Once the noodles are tender, stir in the onion cube, the beef, and the can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Let the pot simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve your beef and noodles in a bowl or serve over mashed potatoes.
Products I Used
Another comfort food recipe of mine is Basic Meatloaf.