Beer brats with your favorite mustard and a good bun make a great anytime meal!
Sausages aren’t just for Octoberfest. Why wait for fall. Because this one-skillet dish is simple to make, we fix the skillet dish throughout the year.
They make an excellent game watching food.
You don’t have to fire up your grill to make good brats. Just follow the instructions below, and you are all set.
Beer Brats in a Skillet
- 1 package of Johnsonville Brats or Beer Brats, thawed
- 6 oz Killian’s Beer
- Heat skillet on medium-high.
- Cook sausage until browned, turning often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add half a bottle (6 oz) of beer to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until internal temperature of sausage is 160ºF.
- Serve on your favorite bun with a good mustard and your favorite toppings.
""As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases."