Last Updated on February 18, 2023 by Cheryl Moreo
Keto Pepperoni Pizza
Keto pepperoni pizza is delicious and guilt-free. This recipe features a melt-in-your-mouth baked cream cheese “crust,” plus all the incredible flavor you’ve come to expect from this perennial favorite.
While learning to live the keto lifestyle, one of my significant cravings was for pizza. I tried several different pizza crusts and wasn’t satisfied. This one hit a home run for me. My husband loves pepperoni pizza, so this recipe made it easy to please both of us.
Be sure and experiment with all of your favorite toppings.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Make Keto Pepperoni Pizza
After turning your oven to 375 degrees F, line your pan with parchment paper.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Whisk the mixture until it is thoroughly blended and smooth.
Spread the mixture in your desired pizza shape onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake the crust in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is slightly puffed and golden brown. See the recipe below for optional times.
While the crust is baking, mix the tomato paste, tomato sauce, basil, oregano, and garlic powder in a small mixing bowl.
After letting the baked crust cool for 5-10 minutes, top the crust with the sauce mixture, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. Or, use your favorite toppings.
Return the pizza to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza
Crust (Pizza Base)
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 tsp dried basil divided
- 1 tsp dried oregano divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder divided
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1½ tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp sugar-free tomato sauce
- Optional garnish: Fresh basil leaves cut into thin slices
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz pepperoni thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon basil and oregano, and ½ teaspoon garlic powder in a medium-sized bowl. Season with salt and black pepper and whisk until the mixture is completely blended and smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the prepared baking sheet into the desired shape and thickness. (For thicker crusts, reduce oven temperature to 350° F and increase baking times for best results).
- Place the crust in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until slightly puffed and golden brown. Check halfway through cooking time to ensure the crust bakes evenly and does not become too brown.
- In the meantime, whisk the tomato paste, tomato sauce, the remaining dried herbs, and the garlic powder in a small bowl. Lightly season with salt and black pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Remove the pizza base from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before topping with tomato sauce, sliced pepperoni, and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Return the pizza to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil, if desired, and serve immediately.
More Keto Recipes
Delicious Sausage Soup with Pepper and Spinach
""As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases."