Ground beef and broccoli bake. Quick, easy, and delicious, this bake will satisfy your family.
Need to fix a meal in a hurry? You can have this dish on the table in 45-minutes. And, you probably already have all the ingredients on hand.
The first time I prepared this recipe, my husband was not looking forward to the meal. But, when I prepared the dish, and it was on his plate, he said, “Don’t lose this recipe.” He loved it!
Ground Beef and Broccoli Bake Recipe
- 7″ x 11″ casserole dish
Ground Beef and Broccoli Bake
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 Cube of Pop & Cook Sauteed and Glazed Onions or 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 Cube of Pop & Cook Crushed Garlic Cubes or 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Italian Seasonings
- 1 Package of Knorr Rice Sides Mushroom Flavor Rice & Pasta Blend in a Savory Mushroom Flavored Sauce or 1 cup of uncooked instant rice
- 1 can 10-3/4 ounces of condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup of beef broth or stock
- 6 cups of frozen broccoli
- 1-3/4 cups of finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Microwave the broccoli on high for 6-8 minutes.
- In a medium-size skillet, cook the beef, onion, and garlic until the meat is no longer pink. Drain, if necessary. I use lean meat and do not drain the pan.
- Now, stir in the Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, rice, soup, and broth.
- Simmer for several minutes until most of the broth is absorbed.
- Then, place the broccoli in an 11″ x 7″ baking dish. Be sure to spread the broccoli evenly over the pan.
- Spoon the meat mixture over the top of the broccoli in an even layer. Do not cover.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the mixture.
- Now, place the dish onto the middle rack of the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.