Air Fryer Schwan’s Quick Bake Frozen French Fries
We are addicted to Schwan’s Frozen Quick Bake French Fries. We loved them baked in a regular oven. But, they are even more delicious fixed in an air fryer. Nothing crisps up french fries making them creamy inside like an air fryer. My family loves this recipe.
- Preheat the fryer with the tray/basket inside.
- Place the frozen french fries in an even layer. Be sure to leave some space between the fries and that they are in a single layer.
- Don’t overfill the tray or basket.
- Midway through cooking, don’t forget to shake the basket or give the fries a quick toss a few times.
- There are 2 pounds of fries in a Schwan’s bag. I use about a quarter of the bag for the two of us. You must work in batches or fill the second shelf in the Vortex if you need a larger quantity.
- No need to spray oil on the fries.
Air Fryer Frozen Schwan’s Quick-Bake French Fries
- 8 oz Schwan's Quick-Bake French Fries about 1/4 of the bag
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Place the shelf in the center or insert the basket into a cold air fryer.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Set the timer for 10 minutes
- When the air fryer beeps, place the frozen fries on the preheated shelf or basket of the air fryer.
- When the air fryer beeps, stir or shake the fries at the 5 minute mark.
- When the air fryer shuts off, check for the correct level of crispness. Bake for 1 or 2 minutes more, if needed.
Find more air fryer recipes here.
""As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases."