Do you lose track of your rows when you knit or crochet? Then, this free Tracker Sheet for Knitting or Crochet is what you need.
Why do you lose your row count?
- If you use a clicker, you forget to click, or you click it twice.
- You use a sticky note that falls off or moves.
- Maybe you use a paper clip that you slide up and down your pattern, and it tears the paper and moves or falls off.
- You have one of those easels with the magnet place holder that keeps falling off or getting bumped.
- You’ve gone digital, and you keep losing your pattern.
Tracker Sheet for Knitting or Crochet – Best Tips to Keep on Track
End the frustration of losing track by using my Tracker Sheet for Knitting or Crochet
- Tip 1: Use my Tracker Sheet for Knit or Crochet and mark your rows/rounds on the Sheet.
- Tip 2: Read over your pattern and mark specific rows with a reminder of the change in design, yarn color, etc.
- Tip 3: Write the name of the pattern and needle/hook size on the Tracker Sheet
- Tip 4: Be sure and tick or mark off each row as you complete it.
- Tip 5: If your pattern has more than 100 rows/rounds, make enough copies of the sheet and number the sheets 200’s, 300’s, etc.
How to Get the Tracker Sheet for Knitting or Crochet
If you complete the form below you will gain access to all of Cheryl Moreo’s free printables.
If you are already receiving my newsletters, just go to my library.