Last Updated on July 1, 2022 by Cheryl Moreo
Do you lose track of your rows when you knit or crochet? Then, this free Tracker Sheet for Knitting or Crochet is what you need.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why do you lose your row count?
- If you use a clicker, you forget to click or click it twice.
- You use a sticky note that falls off or moves.
- Maybe you use a paper clip that you slide up and down your pattern, and it tears the paper and moves or falls off.
- You have one of those easels with the magnet placeholder that keeps falling off or getting bumped.
- You’ve gone digital, and you keep losing your pattern.
Tracker Sheet for Knitting or Crochet – Best Tips to Keep on Track
End the frustration of losing track of your rows by using my Tracker Sheet for Knitting or Crochet
- Tip 1: Use my Tracker Sheet for Knit or Crochet and mark your rows/rounds on the Sheet.
- Tip 2: Read over your pattern and mark specific rows with a reminder of the change in design, yarn color, etc.
- Tip 3: Write the name of the pattern and needle/hook size on the Tracker Sheet
- Tip 4: Be sure to tick or mark each row on the tracker sheet as you complete it.
- Tip 5: If your pattern has more than 100 rows/rounds, make enough copies of the tracker sheet and number the sheets 200s, 300s, etc.
How to Get the Tracker Sheet for Knitting or Crochet
Complete the form below to access all of Cheryl Moreo’s free printables.
If you are already receiving my newsletters, go to my library.