Quick and Easy Beef and Noodles
Using convenience foods, you can quickly make a pot of beef and noodles. Just whip up some mashed potatoes and a vegetable, and you are good to go.
- 12 ounces of dry egg noodles
- 32 ounces of beef broth
- 10.5 oz can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cube of Pop & Cook Sauteed Glazed Onions 10 ct, 6.35 oz or 1/4 cup of diced sauteed onions
- 2 cups of cooked diced beef or one package of Hormel Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus 15 oz cut up
- water as needed to keep the noodles simmering in liquid
- sliced mushrooms, optional
Pour broth into a dutch oven and bring to a boil.
Now, add noodles to the boiling broth. Return stock to a boil. Add water, as needed, to keep the noodles simmering in liquid.
Once the noodles are tender, stir in the onion cube, the beef, and the can of cream of mushroom soup.
Let the pot simmer for a few minutes.
Serve your beef and noodles in a bowl or serve over mashed potatoes.
I buy the Pop & Cook Sauteed Glazed Onions, 10 ct, 6.35 oz, and Hormel Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus at my local WalMart.